PittPharmacy_AaronDevanathan_MadisonAdams_0146Aaron Devanathan (Class of 2016) and Madison Adams (Class of 2017) were recently awarded the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) Student Travel Award to attend the Annual Meeting October 12 – 15 in Austin, Texas. This award is given to a handful of student pharmacists across the nation. They joined other student pharmacists, residents, and practitioners from across the country to learn more about clinical pharmacy and the profession.

“I was so honored to be awarded the opportunity to attend the Annual Meeting where I met like-minded students and professionals, and further advanced my knowledge of clinical pharmacy and the networking it provides. I will share my experiences to our newly-established ACCP student chapter here at the School of Pharmacy for the benefit of all our members,” said Madison.

“I was honored to have received this prestigious award. This meeting allowed me to further explore the opportunities of clinical pharmacy, and the experience of presenting a poster at a national meeting was very rewarding and worthwhile. I enjoyed the meeting and I encourage anyone who is interested in clinical pharmacy to attend the annual meeting next year to network, attend seminars, and learn more about the profession,” said Aaron.

Tags: